Master Bath Remodel Success: Tips from a Professional Bathroom Remodeling Company
Remodeling your master bathroom adds value to your DC, VA, MD area home and comfort to your daily life—if it’s done right. Take time to create a detailed plan and discuss your wishes with an experienced bathroom remodeling contractor. This way, you’ll soon have a luxury master bath that fits your needs superbly and impresses both visitors and future buyers. When planning your master bath renovation, keep the following tips in mind for best results.
- Your Master Bath remodel may reveal hidden issues: Your bathroom remodeling contractor may find, for example, previously undiscovered water damage to the subfloor from a leaking shower. These problems must be addressed during the remodel.
- You can create a “wow” shower: Think about shower and tub features. Are you interested in a spa-like shower with multiple shower water jets or large rainfall showerheads? A larger shower is a splurge most people enjoy using and it also gives your master bath an impressive look.
- Consider the layout: Double sinks and vanities (for convenience) and/or a half-wall (to hide your toilet from view) are popular options for today’s master bathroom remodels. A separate tub will allow for an elegantly tiled shower floor. Some homeowners are skipping the tub entirely, while others prefer a deluxe, jetted tub or vintage claw foot style. You’ll also need storage, so allocate square footage wisely, use your vertical space, and let Elite Contractors Services – your bathroom remodeling contractor – guide you through any trade-offs.
- Factor in additional infrastructure: Your feature choices or layout changes may require retrofitting water pipes or adding a dedicated water heater. Your bathroom remodeling contractor can advise you whether these are needed and help you choose options that meet your comfort goals, your aesthetic sense and your budget.
- Evaluate finish options from all angles: Select finishes that look and feel great, stand up to heavy use and are easy to clean. Brushed metals for faucets and hardware may be more resistant to water spotting. Choose flooring and shower tile that feels opulent to walk on with bare feet. Consider using larger tile sizes, which require less grout and clean up quickly. Elite contractors services can act as your master bath contractor to help guide you to the best options that fit your style and perform well.
The modern fixtures and high-end finishes available for your bathroom renovation open up a world of choices to create exactly what you want in your “necessary room.” When you’re ready to see what’s possible for your master bath remodel, contact Elite Contractor Services. We’re known as one of the top bathroom remodeling companies throughout cities as diverse as Washington, DC, Bethesday, MD, and even Arlington, Virginia. Call us today 703-813-1768 !